Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yummy wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish...........

i wish people could understand that the very simplicity of saying "there's no difference in being an adoptee" is like "there's no difference between being an arsonist or just lighting a match"

this shit KILLS me. every.day.

every.day.

every.day.

every.day.

every.day.

it haunts me. it haunts me every.single.day.

haunts.me.

forever.

it doesn't leave. it doesn't get better. it doesn't go away.

it never changes. it won't ever leave my being.

it haunts me forever.

it haunts me.

it stays. WITH.ME.

it LIVES ON in ME. i can't move anywhere forward while i live with this inside me.

MY own physical creator/mother/incubator/whatever is the one who did THIS to ME.

...........SHE left ME.

she.LEFT.me.

and people wonder WHY adoptees suck at having relationships?

give me a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment